Sidi Angel is working in co-operation with a professional loan advisor company, Okoshitel Ltd. Our aim is to provide our customers the best loan option on the market.
Ask for advice, and You can get Your personalized offer within a few days.
- Okoshitel Ltd. was established in 2008, and specialized for arranging loan for its clients
- The company is the member of Hitelnet.hu group, which is a company with more than 10 years of experience
- Our colleagues are well qualified experts typically with a degree in economics.
- The company has already accomplished over 500 transactions with more than HUF 5 billion transferred loan
- Are commission is only paid by the partner banks, never from our clients. Our service is completely free of charge
Why is it better with an expert?
- Information will be clear: Our colleagues’ professionalism and experience help you to understand possibilities and the products
- Success of the process is more predictable: Our applications are accepted in 90% of the cases (market average is 50-60%)
- Management is faster and more flexible: We are working with the most professional experts from the banks. Due to our long term relationships, our company has priority at most of the institutions
What are the benefits of choosing us?
- Beyond consultancy, we support our clients in the whole process
- We evaluate the client’s possibilities, make a personalized offer and describe all the information
- We prepare all the necessary documents
- We give support at the land registry administration
- We deliver all the documents to the bank as well as we keep in touch with them, and keep our clients updated during the process
Base rate reached historical nadir! Why is it worth to take loan now?
- Due to the decline of the base rate, HUF denominated loans’ interest rates reached the level of CHF denominated loans’ rates of the time before recession
- Due to the decline of base rate, some market-rate mortgages have better conditions than those state-funded
- Beside favorable interest rates, risks are reducible at many products as well as completely avoidable at certain products
- In contrast with previously available loan types, the interest rates can be fixed for even 10 years, so the risk of base rate increase can be excluded
- From 2014, employers have the opportunity to give non-refundable housing support for employees, maximum of HUF 5 million and up to 30% of the purchase price
- For new apartments, SZOCPOL is available, which is also a non-refundable support and can be part of the capital
- Only 20% of own resources is enough for buying an apartment